Friday, July 07, 2006

Every dark cloud has a silver lining..

Dark cloud with silver lining
Took this picture while I was at the Marina South with my family. We went there again for a second time to fly Samuel's favourite kite. Its a diamond shaped kite with a pair of long tails which I bought for him for $2.00 from a nearby shop. (Did you see his kite in the picture???!) Its there!
As I was staring into the sky to look at my son's kite (Samuel is so happy to hold on to his flying kite!), I saw this dark cloud hovering above us. Quickly I took a shot of it with my camera phone. Lo and behold, the beautiful silver lining around the dark looming cloud was captured so intensely.
Back home while looking at the picture, I was reminded of many dark moments in my life filled with sad memories. But the silver lining also reminded me of hope and faith that God will come through and help me. And many times, I was helped in the most miraculous ways.
May your darkest hours be the dawn of a new and beautiful morning..

No comments: