Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vision from God during Prayer night


It was a month ago when our church had a prayer meeting night at Pastor Robert Gorman's house. While we were discussing about the future growth of our church, I had this vision during our prayer and this is what I saw. I saw a towering roof like a spire with a very pointed top rising out of our current church compound. I was so moved by the vision that I spoke it out during the prayer session. Today, our Senior Pastoress Doris Soh showed me something that the church had been using until the end of last year. I have not seen it before and it is a church leaflet given to church goers during Sundays. The picture of the church building with the steep spire roof was the logo for the church on all leaflets since the church started but was changed to a descending dove beginning this year. Amazing right? Praise God.

No comments: