Monday, March 03, 2008

My dearlings been supportive of me during National Service

Children support ICT pics
TOP #1 picture that comforted me during the cold and lonely nights I was away from them in the army camp bunk when I stayed-in.

Children support ICT pics
TOP #2 picture of my son Samuel very happy to try out daddy's Army Beret.

Children support ICT pics
TOP #3 picture of my daughter (at Suntec) during weekend outing when I was able to book-out from camp.

Children support ICT pics
TOP #4 picture of another picture of my daughter at Suntec.

Children support ICT pics
TOP #5 picture of my son Samuel at the Mac Donalds outlet in Airport T1 two days before my in-camp training.

Children support ICT pics
TOP #6 picture of both my children at Airport T3 the night before my in-camp training.

Somehow, when I return to army for in-camp training, I always felt I was a recruit going to report for army. The feeling kept coming back every year, an experience that is forever etched in my mind.

No comments: