Friday, January 11, 2008

2008 - A Great Beginning of Good Hope

I cannot feel more joyful than any time of my life. As I look back at 2007, the sense of achievement in my life, my personal, social, work and the spiritual, have reach all time high. My children have grown up stronger than before, and they seems to be enjoying whatever that have. I see 2008 as the plateau of joyful emotions and peace from the actions of my past three years. I am not sure what will come in 2009, but I am already feeling that something nice is coming, which tended to coincide with my son going to primary one! Yes we have found a top primary school for him and the principal has accepted my wife and I as parent volunteers, which means we stand a greater chance of getting my son into the school. Hoping for the best!

No comments: