Saturday, October 27, 2007

It was only yesterday..

I thought it was only yesterday when I last blogged. I wondered how my mind was tricked by time, and everything just gone by me so fast. I was doing so many things at once I never had the time to reflect and think what I was doing. It has been challenging for me at work, coping with so many things at once. In no time exam started and everyone was so busy and I also doing something for somebody. Besides work, I had to cope with tiredness that was building up over the seconde semester. It was like running the last 500 metres of 2.4 where you can see the end approaching but everyone was rushing around you trying get there first. The adrenaline rush is terrible and many times I felt I was dragging myself forward. But in my mind was the happiness knowing that the end is nearer each time I put one more step forward.

Also, my handphone camera stopped working again. And my Cybershot 3.2mpx is with my aunt. She went for holidays a month ago and she has not returned it back. So "NPNT". I am looking forward to my Perth trip in December. A second time I am going to Perth with my family in a year. I miss Perth and her weather. Very fine weather and the air is fresh. But this time I am going north from the city, compared to the last time we went south.

Can't wait to take my children for the tour, I know they will be enjoying themselves in Perth as they had done last year.

No comments: