Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It has been over 3 weeks...

..since my paid subscription of photo album service has been down. What is going on?! Their response was always the same, simply "Sorry sir, I will get the person who is in charge of your account to contact you immediately.." I have lodged a complaint email to our national service provider seeking immediate rectifications or face certain ramifications. But I still have no reply from them and not a single phone call back 'immediately'. Seriously, I wonder how they service customers... A good lesson to me that poor..i mean very poor service still exist in our beloved country. I hope someone will do something about it especially it is our national service provider... So in the mean time my friends, please be as patient as I can be, and wait for them to fix the problem. Then I will put up new photos of my trip to Perth with my family, esp. pics of my two cutest darlings. For the religious, please pray with me too...

No comments: