Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Quiz from Amirah..Who am I?...

I wish to thank Amirah for her quiz dedication..and here are the results!

1. Full name: Kenneth Chaw
2. Full name backwards: Wahc Htennek
3. Meaning of the name: Klingon language for "I love durian"
4. Nickname: Cher
5. Screen name: Married with Children - Kenneth
6. D.O.B.: 25th February 1974
7. Place of birth: Singapore
8. Nationality: Singaporean
9. Current location: Computer room at home
10. Star sign: Pieces
11. Religion: Christianity
12. Shoe size: 8.5 (American)
13. Hair colour: Black
14. Eye colour: Brown
15. Who do you think you look like: My children
16. Innie or outtie: Both
17. Lefty or righty: Lefty
18. Gay, straight, bi or others: Married
19. Best friends: The Ones in Enlightened Circle, and Practicumates.
20. Best friends you trust most: Ones in Enlightenment Circle.
21. Favourite pals: Now my children.
22. Best friends of opposite sex: Ladies in Enlightened Circle and practicumates.
23. Best buddies: Ivan.
24. Boyfriend or girlfriend: My wife.
25. Crush: My wife.
26. Parents: My parents.
27. Worst enemy: Satan or Lucifer.
28. Favourite online guy: My son.
29. Favourite online girl: My daughter.
30. Craziest friend: Someone in Enlightened Circle.
31. Advise friend: The Holy Bible.
32. Loudest friend: Again, someone in Enlightened Circle.
33. Person you cry with: Holy Ghost.
34. Any sister: No
35. Any brother: Yes
36. Any pets: Terrapins and spotted whiskers fish.
37. Any disease: Nil
38. Pager: Nil
39. Personal phone line: My handphone.
40. Phone: At Home.
41. Lava lamp: None
42. Pool or hot tub: Hot tub
43. A car: Yes
44. Your personality: Sensitive, Loving, Kind, Gentle.
45. Driving: Yes.
46. Room: At home.
47. What's missing? : Lost friends.
48. School: JYSS.
49. Bed: Very comfortable
50. Relationship with parents: Very close.
51. Believe in yourself: Yes.
52. Believe in love at first sight: Yes.
53. Good listener: Yes.
54. Get along well with parents: Yes.
55. Save email conversations: Sometimes.
56. Pray: A lot.
57. Believe in reincarnation: No.
58. Make fun of people: Not too often.
59. Like to talk on the phone: No.
60. Want to get married: Already married.
61. Like to drive: Yes.
62. Motion sickness: No.
63. Eat stem of broccoli: Yes
64. Eat chicken with fork: Yes
65. Dream in colour: Some colours.
66. Type with your fingers in home role: Don't understand this.
67. Sleep with stuffed animals: No.
68. Next to you: Computer.
69. On the walls of your room: Soft yellow.
70. On your mouse pad: Mouse
71. Dream car: Minivan/SUV
72. Dream date: Dated and married.
73. Dream honeymoon spot: Secret.
74. Dream husband and wife: Already married.
75. Bedtime: With my children.
76. Under your bed: My children's toys.
77. Single most important question: Do you believe in God?
78. Bad time of the day: Stomach ache.
79. Worst fear: Going to hell.
80.The weather is: Cool and rainy.
81. Time: 10pm
82. Date: 16th september 06.
83. Best trick did on someone: No tricks ever successful.
84. Theme song: Unchained melodies.
85. Hardest thing about growing up: Losing friends.
86. Funniest experience: In a situation I saw in my dreams.
87. Scariest experience: Dying in a dream when I was slaughtered.
88. Silliest thing you've ever said: I have no soul.
89. Most desperate and funniest thing you have done to an opposite sex: None.
90. Scariest thing when you are with your friends: None.
91. Worst feeling: When I sinned against God.
92. Best feeling in the world: Salvation.

And for the last quiz:
"I loved a football player because I was drunk." Haaa.. thank you..

No comments: