Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tired Soul yearns for the Rays of Hope

EVening sun
Was driving to pick up my kids. It was already late in the evening, and the sun was almost disappearing under the horizon..My tired body pushed on, working its way across the heavy traffic. My soul breathed in the rays of the setting sun, nourished by its warmth and energy. Otherwise, I wondered how could I stand being awake in a totally exhausted body. Always looking forward to the weekends...Thank God.

(BTW: if you looked at the sun, you would probably realise that it has shifted slightly to the left as compared to an earlier picture I posted on July 29. They were both taken on the same strech of road and at the same angle.) do you know why?? If you do, pls drop me a comment. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the revolution cause it?