Wednesday, June 28, 2006

East Coast Park...the sun, the sea and the sand.....

East coast park by the sea
Took a detour on the route home from work to East Coast Park. Hmm, what lovely smell of the seas. Those beautiful waves lapping on the shore, the wind gently caressed my cheeks..all too soothing from a hard day's work.

I really thought Singapore has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, though our sea looked rather greenish due to the blooming blue-green bacteria (cyanobacteria) in the water under to ever hot and bright piercing rays of our equatorial sun. But its so unique, unlike those blue oceans we see in the other hemispheres.

Just a deep breath took my soul away into wonderland, my body stood still for a moment lost in time. My soul fluttered into the winds and lost itself among the sounds of the lapping waves. It was so transquil becoming a part of nature.

suddenly I realised that the sun is setting and I have to rush to pick up my little children along the way to my wife's office. I'll be back..

1 comment:

Fallen Angel said...

Life's simplest pleasures can sometimes overwhelm us.. but yet, we wish to simply indulge at times.. =)